One Sunvalley Mall
Concord, California 94520
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
389,000 square feet
215,000 square feet
241,000 square feet
About Sunvalley Shopping Center
- Sunvalley Shopping Center is the dominant junior and family-oriented regional fashion center in Contra Costa County and an emerging regional dining destination.
- Anchored by two Macy’s locations, JCPenney, and Sears, all of which are top performers in their chains.
- Popular tenants that create Sunvalley’s super-regional draw include Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle Outfitters, bebe, Buckle, Coach, Express, H&M, Hollister, M.A.C., The Gap, Aldo, Justice, Aéropostale, The Disney Store, Victoria’s Secret and Zumiez.
- Recent and upcoming additions to the center include Uniqlo, a flagship Forever 21, Nordstrom Rack, and Foot Locker/House of Hoops.
- Sunvalley has diverse family-friendly food offerings including Lucille's Smoke House BBQ, BJ’s Brewhouse, Tomi Sushi & Seafood, Red Robin, and Johnny Rockets.
- Sunvalley is one of America’s top 60 shopping centers by total sales volume.
- The center is easily accessible from I-680 where traffic counts average 263,000 cars daily.
- Ideally located on Contra Costa Boulevard, the major north-south corridor through the East Bay.
- Concord, home to Sunvalley, is the most populous city in Contra Costa County, the center of the East Bay, and one of America’s most affluent suburban counties.
- The Bay Area is home to major facilities for such corporations as Wells Fargo, Chevron, Tesoro, Clorox Co., Shell Oil, Safeway, SYNNEX Corp., and PMI Home Mortgage Insurance.
- Over a half-million employees work at offices within the trade area.
- Over 91% of the trade area's workforce is employed in white-collar professions,with one-in-two holding executive/professional positions.
Average Household Income
Daily Population (within 5 miles)