17017 N. Outer 40 Road
Gross Leasable Area
About Taubman Prestige Outlets Chesterfield
- Taubman Prestige Outlets Chesterfield is the best located outlet center in the St. Louis market with the opportunity to add a range of value-price, full-price, big-box, dining, and entertainment venues in one convenient location.
- The center's collection of outlet retailers include Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Coach Factory Store, Restoration Hardware Outlet, Furla, J. Crew Factory, Juicy Couture, Banana Republic Factory Store, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, Gap Factory Store, Justice, H&M, 2b bebe, and Lucky Brand Outlet.
- The center is located in the densely populated and affluent suburb of Chesterfield, 20 miles west of downtown St. Louis.
- Taubman Prestige Outlets Chesterfield is strategically positioned directly on I-64 with over a half mile of visible frontage and is served by the only full interchange in the area.
- More than two million square feet of complementary big box retail, doing over $600 million is across the street.
- Average household income within ten miles of the center is approximately $100,000.
- Over 1.6 million people live within 20 miles of the center - a population density that is consistent with the top-performing outlet centers in North America.
- 2.9 million people live in the St. Louis MSA which is one of the top 20 markets and has the lowest outlet GLA per capita.
St. Louis has a diverse base of industries lending to the top GDP growth in the Midwest. Numerous Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in the St. Louis market including: Emerson, Monsanto, Ameren Peabody, Express Scripts, RGA, and Centene.
- Over 21 million tourists visit St. Louis each year and spend approximately $4.2 billion.
- The center is designed as an open-air village style and elevates the traditional outlet customer's experience through higher-quality finishes, simple layout and exclusive amenities that include a dog-friendly environment, food court and motor-coach parking.