73-545 El Paseo
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
Saks Fifth Avenue, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., and Apple
About The Gardens on El Paseo and El Paseo Village
- The Gardens on El Paseo and El Paseo Village is an upscale lifestyle center that is the top choice for customers in the Coachella Valley seeking upscale and unique-to-market merchandise and anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue – the only upscale department store within 90 miles.
- The center’s prestigious tenant mix attracts affluent local, seasonal, and tourist shoppers.
Unique-to-market tenants at The Gardens on El Paseo include Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Eileen Fisher, Cole Haan, Anthropologie, Coach, Sephora, True Religion Brand Jeans, J. Crew, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, and Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Shop.
- Located adjacent to The Gardens, El Paseo Village features the market’s only Apple, Lucky Brand Jeans, Banana Republic, bebe, Kate Spade, Janie and Jack, Between the Sheets, and Mastro’s Steakhouse.
- Located six miles south of I-10, and one block from Hwy. 111, El Paseo is easily accessible from all areas of the market.
- From November to May, Coachella Valley's population grows by 40% due to seasonal resident influx. The population growth of affluent communities surrounding El Paseo is even more substantial.
- Coachella Valley’s most upscale cities – Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, and Rancho Mirage – directly surround the center.
- The city of Palm Desert is home to some of the nation's most luxurious golf and resort communities including Big Horn, Iron Wood, and Indian Ridge.
- Domestic visitors stay for 4.8 nights on average at the many luxurious resorts in the area.
- In 2012, Coachella Valley welcomed 5.1 million overnight tourists who spent in excess of $4 billion.
2014-2019 Projected Population Growth