130 Market Street
Charleston, South Carolina 29401
Mall Tenant Space
luxury rooms & suites
About Charleston Place
- Features a collection of world-class boutiques such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, St. John, Anne Fontaine, Kate Spade, Calypso St. Barth, Tommy Bahama, White House | Black Market, Godiva Chocolatier, Sperry Top-Sider, Art of Shaving, and L’Occitane en Provence.
- Exquisite dining options include the Charleston Grill – recognized as one of the best restaurants in the United States – the Palmetto Cafe, and the Thoroughbred Club.
- Charleston Place is a beautifully appointed Orient-Express hotel, retail center, and conference facility, with 440 guestrooms, three restaurants, and a European spa.
- Surrounding retailers include Apple, Brooks Brothers, J.Crew, Madewell, Anthropologie, bebe, Lucky Brand, Banana Republic, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Billy Reid, Blue Mercury, Juicy Couture, Steve Madden, Urban Outfitters, lululemon, BCBG Max Azria, Victoria’s Secret, Forever 21, H&M, C. Wonder, Cynthia Rowley, J.McLaughlin, and Ben Silver.
- Charleston serves as a regional hub of commerce, culture, and tourism.
- Located on the Atlantic Seaboard among some of the most scenic miles of U.S. Route 17 – the Ocean Highway.
- The Charleston region welcomes more than four million visitors annually and has been named by Condé Nast Traveler magazine as the No. 1 U.S. city for tourism based on restaurants, shopping, lodging and cultural sites.
- Golfers can select from more than 20 courses, including Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course (which has hosted the Ryder Cup), Wild Dunes, and the Arnold Palmer Signature Course.
- Boeing recently opened a new manufacturing and research facility near Charleston, bringing over 3,800 new jobs to the area.
Over 4 Million
Annual Tourist Spend