27500 Novi Road
Novi, Michigan 48377
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
167,000 square feet
Lord & Taylor:
122,000 square feet
300,000 square feet
148,000 square feet
228,000 square feet
About Twelve Oaks Mall
- Twelve Oaks Mall is the preferred family-oriented shopping and dining destination in the northwest Detroit suburbs and extended trade area.
- Anchored by Nordstrom, Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, JCPenney, and Sears.
- Offers a critical mass of upscale tenants including Apple, Tumi, BCBG Max Azria, A|X Armani Exchange, bebe, J.Jill, Chico’s, Soma, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Club Monaco, Hollister, Gap, Michael Kors, Coach, L’Occitane, Brighton Collectibles, Williams‑Sonoma Grand Cuisine, Pottery Barn, H&M, Pink by Victoria’s Secret, XXI Forever, and Sephora.
- New additions to Twelve Oaks Mall include The Cheesecake Factory, Vera Bradley, M.A.C., White House | Black Market and Sur La Table.
- Dining offerings at Twelve Oaks include California Pizza Kitchen, Max & Erma’s, and Michigan’s first and only The Cheesecake Factory.
- The Twelve Oaks Mall trade area captures the affluent, densely populated suburbs of western and northwestern Detroit with a population of 1.7 million and over 165,000 households earning $100K+ annually.
- Served by two of the region’s primary north-south and east-west Interstate highways, I-275 and I-96/I-696.
- The county’s solid economic base has helped drive continued residential growth throughout the many upscale neighborhoods in the Twelve Oaks trade area, such as the appealing suburban communities of West Bloomfield, Novi, Northville, Farmington Hills, Plymouth, Canton, South Lyon, and Milford.
- Thirteen Fortune 500 companies are located in the Metro Detroit region including Ford Motor, TRW, General Motors, Lear Group, Masco, Penske Automotive, Kelly Services, Visteon, Meritor, Ally and DTE Energy. Over 350,000 daytime employees work within 10 miles of Twelve Oaks Mall.
Average Household Income (within 7 miles)
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)